Terms & Conditions
All self contained water features come in brown cardboard boxes with full colour photos and Aqua Creations markings. All markings are in Cm’s & Kg’s. Cartons all have product code and
barcode labels (full barcode listings are available on request) Massarelli’s products come in pallets with cardboard surrounds. These are known as “Gaylords” with products wrapped in
sackcloth. Products have a weather proof label with product code and barcode.
Electrics used are the same for the UK and Ireland. Products for the continental European market have applicable approved electrics. Non European orders must have destination electrical
standards specified when ordering.
Carriage Paid Orders
Aqua Creations carriage paid order value is £750. Orders less than £750 will be subject to a £55 carriage charge. Minimum Massarelli’s UK stock order value is £1000. Massarelli’s products
ordered from the USA minimum order value is £1000. Orders placed that include stock from the UK and USA stock are treated as 2 separate orders with a minimum order value of £1000 each
All orders should be faxed or e-mailed. Telephone confirmation is strongly advisable so we can confirm availability and delivery schedule of order. Any outstanding issues with spare parts
required or returns should be raised at this time. Aqua Creations have the widest range of Polyresin Water Features in Europe in stock. We will be only too happy to suggest an alternative if
an item is temporarily out of stock. Hamac stock a core range of Massarelli’s products in the UK in standard fixed colours. All of the Massarelli’s range can be ordered from the USA in various
colours with a typical lead time of 6 weeks.
Deliveries will be fulfilled within approximately 5 working days subject to stock availability. An express 48 hour delivery is available subject to an additional charge. Occasionally, bookings
may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Hamac Trading must be notified of all shortages within 48 hours from receipt of delivery. Any items which are out of stock will be
placed on back order unless advised otherwise. Please notify us if access to site for a 40’ trailer unit is difficult or no forklift is available on site.
All new customers must complete our New Account Form in order to open a credit account. Hamac Trading reserves the right not to provide a credit account. Initial orders may require invoicing
on a pro-forma basis subject to status and value of order.
All prices exclude VAT. Errors and Omissions are accepted.
Ex-Stock – Payment STRICTLY 30 days net from date of invoice for existing customers. See above for new customers.
Container orders – 30% deposit upon placing order and balance 7 days from date of invoice.
Title in the goods shall only pass to the Purchaser upon payment in full of all sums due to Hamac Trading. Hamac Trading may recover goods in respect of which title has not passed to the
Purchaser, on whichever is the earliest of the following dates:
• The expiration of the period of credit as stated under the payment terms
• The event of receivership or unsatisfied judgement against the Purchaser
Hamac Trading shall be entitled at any time to recover any or all of the goods to which it still retains title, with such transport as is necessary, from the premises the goods are believed
to be situated.
As a company we pride ourselves on the back up and follow up service we can offer should a problem arise with the goods we supply. However, in order for us to run this service effectively
with maximum efficiency, we need you to follow the returns/fault procedure and conditions. Due to the nature of the product we supply all goods should be inspected before leaving your
premises to the consumer. Many damage claims we receive are because the consumer has mishandled the product during transport or at a later date!
Conditions for up-lifting returnable products
All goods should be returned complete with accessories in their original packaging. Any product which is uplifted for credit and not exchange will only be collected with the next carriage paid
order. All replacement items will initially be invoiced and then credited when returns are received.
• Any item that has been delivered damaged or is found to be damaged when removed from packaging.
• Any item that has developed a fault affecting its suitability as a water feature within 12 months of purchase.
Non returnable items
Any product that develops a fault more than 12 months after purchase.
Non faulty items.
• Items damaged by customer misuse or freak weather conditions including wind and frost damage. All Water Features must be stored inside during winter months.
• Any product that you have dispatched to your customer by carrier service and subsequently returned to you damaged.
• Items which have been used for display purposes.
• Items with minor cosmetic damage.
• Products with LED Lights where 50% or more are still working.
• We have spare parts in stock. To ensure good customer relations we can provide you with specific parts i.e. pumps, transformers, spare lights , touch up kits etc. However this will be
subject to availability and discretion.
• Resin products can very occasionally lose a little paint, this is a defect in the curing process which is impossible to detect during manufacture. This will in no way affect the operation of
the water feature. We require an e-mailed photo of these items to assess the extent of any problem and suggest a suitable remedy or part credit.
Return/fault Notification and Procedure
• You can notify us of a return either by e-mail, fax or by telephone
• We will ask you to fill in a RFA form (return/faulty credit form)
• Within 3 working days of receipt of this form you will receive a unique reference number and a decision on how we will proceed with the fault/return. (No returns/faults credits will be
processed without this reference number)
• The item, in-season, will be replaced when you take your next delivery (in an emergency we may be able to do this before delivery, if we are in the area or A.S.A.P),
• In many cases it may just be a part that needs replacing. We will send out the part requested by Carrier and, providing it is in stock, this should be with you or direct to your customer
within 5 working days. We will not credit or replace products that have faulty pumps or electrics. Parts will be replaced only. In these cases we reserve the right to charge for customer
• Cosmetic problems can be rectified usually with a suitable credit that can be passed onto your customer. In the case of Massarelli’s cast stone products we can supply a touch up kit.
We will not accept any returns which have been purchased on a direct container basis, unless it is clear that there is a consistent manufacturing fault.